HOW TO GET HERE
The Best Quality Hotel La Darsena has excellent connections with Turin's historic centre, both by car, as it is conveniently placed for motorways and ring roads, and by public transport. Here are some directions that you may find useful:
- coming from the motorway (Piacenza – Genova-Savona) or from the ring road, you need to exit at "Moncalieri San Paolo" and go in the direction of Moncalieri. In Piazza Martiri della Libertà keep right, and at the bottom, turn right. After about 1 km you will find the Best Quality Hotel La Darsena on your left.
- If you take public transport, from Porta Nuova Station you can take bus number 67, which will bring you to the hotel in 20 minutes. The stop where you get off is called "Palestro", and is 50 m from the hotel.
- from Moncalieri Station, however, we recommend you cross the street and continue on Viale della Stazione, then upon reaching Piazza Caduti della Libertà, turn right into Via Bogino and continue for about 1 km, then you will find the Best Quality Hotel La Darsena on the left.
Distances from the hotel to the main points of interest:
- Turin-Caselle Airport 44 km
- Porta Nuova Station 7 km
- Porta Susa Station 11 km
- Olympic Stadium 7 km
- Juventus Stadium 31 km
- Turin Pala Alpitour 7 km
- Lingotto 5 km
- Torino Esposizioni 5.5 km
- Palavela 4 km
- PalaRuffini – Primo Nebiolo Stadium 10 km
- Venaria Reale 30 km
- Palazzina di Caccia of Stupinigi 7 km
- Egyptian Museum 8 km
- Cinema Museum 8 km
- Basilica of Superga 15 km